No time excuses with this workout, absolutely killing all key muscle groups in 30 minutes!
This routine involves cardio and weights and can be done from home or at the gym. Source: http://www.womenshealthandfitness.com
- 250 skips
- 12-15 squats to calf raises: Do this by extending the upwards phase of the squat and rolling up onto the balls of your feet into a calf raise
- 250 running stepups: Use a small step, no higher than one foot
- 10 moving planks: Begin by holding an abdominal bridge for 20 seconds. Push off your elbows onto your hands into a pushup position. Stay off the floor on your toes. Then return to the pushup position and repeat.
- 20 burpies: Start in a squatted position on the ground. First, push off from the arms, stretching out your legs behind you. Then, quickly jump back into the starting position and immediately jump up, stretching your arms above your head. When you land, go directly back into the squat position and repeat.
- 20 crunches: With hands behind your head and feet off the floor
Repeat as many times as possible in 30 minutes: Keep rest intervals short and push yourself to the limits. It doesn’t have to be a long workout, just an intense one